What you’ll learn
- Make your own Arduino Board
- Bootload Your Arduino
- Know the actual brain of an Arduino and how it function
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Will to apply, not just watch
- Anyone interested in Making Arduino Board.
.>>> This tutorial shows you how to build an Arduino compatible breadboard with an Atmel AVR microcontroller, it will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component inside the Arduino board is, and what it does and how to wire it up, you will learn how to Make Arduino Board at Home in no time <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More than 500 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
- Umer Farooq says, “That was an amazing experience to learn from Educational Engineering Team. “
- Philip Gregson says, “It was an informative course, was helpful and supplied me with the information I was looking for”
Welcome to Make Arduino Board course.
You will know what is the actual brain in Arduino board and what you can do with it and how to interface it with your own PC and send codes freely. You will no longer burn a code to a board that you know nothing about its hardware.
After this course, you will be able to make your own board on a breadboard or PCB. The choice is yours to make sense all connections are explained in detail.
The Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Sensing the environment by receiving inputs from many sensors, Arduino affects its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. It’s for anyone making interactive hardware projects and in this course, we will make it easy for you to make your very own Arduino board instead of purchasing it.
You can count on these results:
- Create your own Schematic for Arduino Board
- Start making your PCB based on the Schematic.
- Know the right steps that you need to go through to make a perfect PCB
- Learn what each component do in the Circuit and get a list of components