What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of music production, which includes the recording process and some basics editing and mixing tips that will help you get on the fast track to producing professional music
- Learn song structure and how to arrange your beats so that artists can easily record songs with your music
- Build a professional production studio that will help you make better beats
- No experience is needed to take this course just be willing to take notes and apply what you will learn
Are you new to world of music production?
Would you like to skip the process of learning how to produce music on your own?
Welcome to Music Production: Beat Making and Home Studio Setup 101
In this music production for beginners course you will learn several proven beat making techniques and a step by step build for a home recording studio.
I will be using GarageBand to teach the course. But, the principles and music production techniques you will learn are universal, so they can be applied to any daw.
Here are some of the topics covered in this course:
- How to build a home studio
- Music production fundamentals
- The beat making process
- How to arrange a song
- Mixing tips
- How to create a finished product
- And much, much, more…
This course includes downloadable resources and practice video files so you can Learn while doing each music production technique or principle. Make beats the way you imagine them!
See you on the inside 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you are confused about what type of equipment and software is needed to produce professional music?
- Take this course if you are serious about improving your sound but don’t have the time or money to go to a professional recording school to learn music production
- Take this course if you have always wanted to produce music but don’t know where to start
- Don’t take this course if you are a very good and experienced music producer
- Don’t take this course if you are not a beginner