What you’ll learn
- Writing programs in the Python programming language
- The concept and implementation of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Python Libraries, packages and modules
- How to code through full project examples
- How to use and interact with files
- How to package your Python programs to run on other computers
- Learned Python .. Now what?
- No knowledge of Python expected
- Be able to use the computer at a normal level
- A general idea about what programming is and does is preferable, but not mandatory
Statistically, Python is the fastest-growing programming language in the world. It is a very robust cross-platform programming language that works across Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, and iOS machines. That’s one of the reasons Python programmers are a valuable asset to any company, and employers know it. That’s why a Python developer is one of the highest-paid in the industry.
There is almost no limit to what you can use Python for. It is used in the fields of Data Science, especially Machine Learning and Deep Learning, back-end web development, Ethical hacking and Pen-Testing, Engineering, Medicine, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and many more.
This course gives you the basics of Python that would allow you to have a firm grasp of the language, and is a foothold that would allow you to branch in any direction you want, acquiring new Python skills in the exact areas of interest for you, rather than inflating your head with a comprehensive list of Python commands you will almost never use.